TSR Darashaw Limited - payroll, registry: AGM / Book Closure Dates (1999) :TSRDL, Share, TSR Darashaw, Payroll, Outsourcing, Provider, payroll Process,payroll services, Processing, Provident Fund, Business, BPO, Financial, Transaction, Processing, Trust, Fund, HRIS, HRMS, HR Software, Human, Resource, Information, System, Management, Registrar, Depository, Fixed Deposit, Share Registry Services, Registrar and Transfer agents, Corporate, Fixed, Deposit, Client, Relationship, Product, Record management, Warehouse, Facility, Retrieval, Storage, Catalogue, Equity, Preference, Shares, Debenture, Bonds, odd lot, Commercial, paper, ECS, Demat, Remat, Dematerialize, Rematerialize, Inter Depository, Customer, Client, Shareholder, Insider, Trading, Statutory, AGM, Annual General Meeting, Book closure, NSDL, CDSL, National Securities Depository Limited, Central Depository Services Limited, Electronic, Connectivity, Customer Relationship Manager, ISO, certification, Change, Address, Name, duplicate, lost, Transmission, Amalgamation, split, subdivision, RTA, Investor, Service, Dividend, Interest, Privately, Placed, Issue, Open Offer, Transaction, Processing, Loans, Back Office, Corporate, Benefits, Poll, SEBI, India, Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
Search
TSR Darashaw Home | Home | Company Profile | Addresses | Product and Services | Our Customers | Notice Board | Career With Us | Sitemap
Share Transfer & Registry Services Depository Connectivity Services Customer Relationship Management Services Other Related Services Corporate Information Center Login
Share Transfer & Registry Services
AGM / Book Closure Dates (1999)
Name of the Company  Event  Book Closure/Record Date  AGM Date  Dividend Date  Rate of Dividend  Highlights 
Canpep '93' .    19.07.1999-24.07.1999      12.5% (26.07.1999 Income distribution)   
Floatglass India Ltd.    13.07.1999-27.07.1999      -   
Grindwell Norton Ltd.    22.06.1999-16.07.1999      30%   
Hitech Drilling Services.    01.07.1999-23.07.1999      45%   
Ingersoll-Rand (India) Ltd.    04.05.1999- 11.05.1999      30% Interim already paid Rs4/-per share(40%) Total dividend - 70% (Rs 7/-)   
Shrenuj & Company Ltd.    18.06.1999 -09.07.1999      20%   
SKF Bearings India Ltd.    15.06.1999 -05.07.1999      -   
Tata Advanced Materials Ltd.    -      -   
Tata Telecom Ltd.    08.07.1999 -27.07.1999      -   
Tata-Yodogawa Ltd.    23.06.1999 -30.06.1999      32.50%   
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.    31.03.1999-28.04.1999      50%   
Tisco    28.05.1999 -18.06.1999      40%   




TSR Darashaw Home | Home | Company Profile | Addresses | Product and Services | Our Customers | Notice Board | Career With Us | Sitemap
Disclaimer ©2008 TSR Darashaw Limited. All rights reserved.